Our Branches are open by appointment for all your your needs. We are pleased to be expanding our services again including resuming routine eye exams.
What To Expect At Your Appointment
The safety and well-being of our people is at the heart of everything we do and we have introduced measures within the Government guidance to restrict the spread of COVID-19 and safeguard our people.
How to Book
Branches are open by appointment only so please book in advance either by
Telephoning your nearest branch
Prior to your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms, please contact your branch to reschedule.
How we are keeping you safe during a in-branch appointment:
The safety and well-being of our people is at the heart of everything we do and we have been working hard behind the scenes to preparing for your arrival.
- Social distancing - please follow the instructions in-branch and keep a safe distance
- Clinical cleaning standards - our teams follow strict cleaning procedures throughout
- Appointment only - please book in advance either online or by telephone
- Limited people - appointments are spaced out to limit the number in branch at any one time
- Hand sanitiser - hand sanitiser will be available to all on arrival
- Full PPE - Full approved PPE will be worn by our teams
- Contactless payment - payment will be by card only to limit contact.
- Protective screens - are in place at reception and waiting areas for your safety.
- Face covering - we ask all patients/customers to please wear a face covering when visiting our branches.
If you are unable to visit a branch we continue to offer remote services as follows:
You can book a telephone appointment online at your nearest branch and a member of our team will call you at the selected time.
You can call your nearest branch to discuss contact lens supply or care
You can email your nearest branch and our expert team can arrange deliveries, amend orders and arrange solution etc
You can email or call your nearest branch to arrange repairs
You can book a telephone appointment to arrange repairs
We look forward to working together and continuing to support our communities with their eye health.